Always there's a pile after the holiday. To keep track of the developments I hereby note:
- article in FD on changing bank accounts (Dutch banks increasingly try to get each other's payment clients),
- the savings card NU (NU spaarpas) has come to and end in 2003, by lack of further resources, succes and / or investments,
- Citibank and HSBC will enter the Chinese credit-card market as first foreign players,
- a young man of 18 has been caught in Alkmaar with a bunch of false euro notes,
- falso Euro's got back into the news, especially the fact that they are hard to discover,
- Ticketbox sold 1,5 million tickets for dance/events in 2003 and will further diversify to tickets for conferences/trade events.